"And Be Not Overcome By Evil; But Overcome Evil With Good"
What better way during the 50th MLK Commemoration than to honor the works of God through His 20th Century Prophet, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., than by placing his works in a commemorative bible? It makes clear that Rev. King was doing the works of a Biblical Rights activist as God ordained him to guide a nation through the justice objectives of the Civil Rights Movement. What better time than know to advance the Civil Rights Movement: From Prophecy to Promise?
Click here to donate to Assist with Publishing The Legacy 5.0 Commemorative Bible: Giving Honor to the Prophet, Rev. Dr. MLK-jr
Why a Commemorative Bible 50 Years beyond the Final Prophecy and Assassination of Rev. Dr. MLK-Jr.
NOW FOR THE BIG... 'WHAT IF'
Yes Regarding Charlottesville- But Way Way more...
- What if we had a bible that contained a commentary on how God used his prophets and spiritual leaders throughout the ages to show how love overcomes hate- EVERY-TIME?
- What if 100,000 pastors would preach from this bible for one year on the subjects of love and non-violence?
- What if there was a curriculum that taught on diversity from the ONE NATION (under God) Kingdom view?
- What if, in honor of the 50th Commemoration of the Final Prophecy and Assassination of the 20th Century Prophet-Pastor-Preacher, Rev. Dr. MLK-Jr., we could release this Bible?
- What if national ministries and spiritual organizations would get behind this like sport enthusiast back their leagues and their famous athletes and invest millions of dollars?